|Title||CFO Advisory – Senior Consultant|
|Categories||Financial Services, Management Consulting|
|Location||Multiple Cities, USA|
The CFO Advisory team members focus on the priorities and challenges CFOs are facing. The CFO must deal with the complexity of balancing risk and performance and the tension that may exist between them. Key concerns for the CFO include protecting reputation and brand, effective internal and external communication, managing risk/return ratio, effective performance reporting and contributing to decision support.
The CFO Advisory Team focus upon areas within Finance Transformation:
Establish relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels. Consistently deliver quality client services. Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes. Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client’s business. Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Demonstrate ability to assimilate to new knowledge. Possess good business acumen. Remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities and industry knowledge.
|Position (short excerpt)|
Our client, a Global Advisory Firm, is currently are seeking a highly motivated Senior Consultant to support client engagement teams, work with a wide variety of clients to deliver professional services, and participate in business development activities on strategic and global priority accounts.
To qualify, candidates must have:
- a bachelor’s degree and approximately 2 years of related work experience; or a graduate degree and approximately 1-2 years of related work experience
- a degree with an emphasis in Finance, Accounting, Economics, and/or Business; MBA and/or CPA is preferred
- approximately 2 years of experience in providing advisory services in the finance function and other operational areas that impact the finance function (e.g. Order to Cash; Procure to Pay; Close to Report; Budgeting and Planning, Shared Services/Outsourcing)
- experience in managing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementations
- demonstrate characteristics of a forward thinker and self motivator that thrives on new challenges and adapts quickly to learning new knowledge
- history of driving revenue within existing clients and in developing new prospects at the “C” level of Fortune 500 companies
- ability to lead a team of consulting professionals on multiple projects
- ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- excellent oral and written communication skills
- a strong work ethic
- a willingness to travel to meet client needs; travel is estimated at 80%
- a valid driver’s license in the US and a valid passport required; willingness and ability to travel internationally
Job: CFO Advisory – Senior Consultant